Ooooooooooo halloween cocktails | Recommendations from our new kid on the block, Phoebe
Our Favourite Halloween Cocktails
To spice up your Halloween party!
With Halloween just around the corner and everyone in a panic about what they are going to dress up as, we’ve created a list of our favourite Halloween cocktails to give you one less thing to think about and create one spooky Halloween party.
6 fresh blackberries
50ml white rum
140ml cranberry juice
- In a cup or shaker, mash 3 blackberries (just enough to get the juice) & mix with mint leaves.
- Add a shot of rum & ice, then shake.
- Pour into a wine goblet. Add cranberry juice & sugar (to taste).
- Put 3 blackberries on a bamboo pick & lay the bamboo pick across the top of the goblet. Garnish with mint sprigs.
30ml light rum
30ml apricot brandy
30ml dark rum
30ml Bacardi 151 rum
2 dashes grenadine
30ml lime juice
- Mix the dark rum & brandy in a cocktail shaker, add lime juice and grenadine. Shake well and strain.
- Fill with orange juice, leaving room to float the Bacardi 151 rum on top. Garnish with a cherry & an orange slice.
Walker Blood Sangria
750ml of red wine (we used Merlot)
600ml pomegranate juice
70ml Cointreau, or any orange liqueur
600ml sparkling water
- Pour the red wine into a pitcher, add the pomegranate juice & the Cointreau, stir well.
- Put the mixture in the fridge for at least four hours.
- Remove the mixture from the fridge & add the sparkling water. Stir well. Add ice if desired.